How to Order Your Next Size
Your baby is growing and will soon need the next size from UpChoose. Here's how to seamlessly order it.
UpChoose parents generally order and receive their next size before sending back the previous size. This way, you always have the clothes you need.
Pro tip: to secure the most adorable and unique new or preloved pieces, it's always best to order your next set as much in advance as you possibly can. It gives us the opportunity to be in the look out for the coolest finds for you.
The process is a little different if you are on our Buy or Rent plan.
You Are Renting
If you're part of our rental program, here's what you need to know:
- Your next set is automatically scheduled to be delivered to you at a future date (i.e. you don't need to order).
- You can see or modify your next delivery date on your subscription page (in My Orders).
- You will receive your next set in a re-usable shipper bag with a pre-paid return label included. Use it to send back the previous size.
You Are Buying
If you're part of our Buy + Sell Back program, here's how it works:
- Step 1: Order your next size. Place your order on the website here, just like you did for your first order.
- Step 2: Receive your set and send back the previous one. You will receive your next set in a re-usable shipper bag that includes a pre-paid return label. Use it to send back the previous size.
- Step 3: Earn credits. Once we receive the previous items, we will determine an amount of credit to add to your account. We can either keep it in your account or refund part of your last payment.
Pro tip: It's always best to order your next set as much in advance as you possibly can to make sure we are ready for you on time. You can also enjoy our pre-order prices (find discount codes at checkout).
Sending Back Your Previous Size
You will receive your new set in a re-usable shipper bag that includes a pre-paid return label. Please use it to send back the old size following these simple steps:
- To give us feedback on the set you used and any specific request for your next set, please fill this form. It only takes a few minutes and will help us improve your experience.
- Collect all items (check your set picture in My Messages) in the re-usable black bag. You can include additional clothes if they are 100% organic and in good condition.
- Zip up the bag and thread zip tie (there should be a zip tie provided in the inside pocket of the bag) through zipper and bag loop.
- If possible, please fold the bag in half and close snap buttons.
- Put the pre-paid return label in the outer pocket so it’s visible.
- Leave the bag where your mail carrier picks up packages or visit a USPS drop box or post office.
Tip: If you're unsure where your mail carrier picks up packages or if you don't think it's safe, you can also schedule a free pick up with USPS here
You Make the Whole Model Work
When you send clothes back, you:
- Earn money on items you're not using anymore.
- Declutter your house.
- Help protect the environment by avoiding waste and enabling reuse.
Thanks to you, we can create preloved sets and help other families access organic quality for their baby at a better price.
As we sell clothes multiple times, we can reduce prices for everyone, including you. That's how we were able to offer you a discount on the set you purchased.
Your engagement is key to keep the virtuous cycle going and make this available to other moms and families. 🙌
Have questions? 👉Ask us on the chat or email at email@example.com